SUGAR-FREE ORANGE MIX
A smart choice for sugar-restricted diets.
This version of our classic fiber formula offers the same benefits as our regular orange mix, without the sugar.
16.9 oz, 30 oz and 42 oz
Gentle and clinically proven effective.
The only sugar-free fiber for regularity that won't cause excess gas.**
Gives you additional fiber to balance out your diet.
1 scoop = 4 caplets
Available in 16.9 oz, 32 oz, and 42 oz
**Among Top 5 National Brands; based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary.
(IN EACH ROUNDED TABLESPOON)
Methylcellulose (a non-allergenic Fiber) 2g
Bulk-forming Fiber Laxative
- Relieves constipation (irregularity)
- Helps restore and maintain regularity
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 12-72 hours
Choking: taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have a difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persists for two weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- You have rectal bleeding
- Read and follow label for complete directions for use
These could be signs of a serious condition
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read and follow label for complete directions for use
- Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
- Use product at first sign of constipation or irregularity
- Put one dose in a full glass of cold water
- Stir briskly and drink promptly
- Drinking another glass of water is helpful
Adults & children 12 years of age and over: Start with 1 heaping tablespoon. Increase as needed. 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, up to 3 times per day.
Children 6-11 years of age: Start with 2.5 level teaspoons. Increase as needed, 2.5 level teaspoons at a time, up to 3 times per day.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
- Each rounded tablespoon contains: calcium 85mg and potassium 125mg
- Each rounded tablespoon contains 24 calories from maltodextrin
- Store below 77° F (25° C)
- Protect contents from humidity
- Keep tightly closed
- Phenylketonurics: CONTAINS PHENYLALANIN 52 mg per adult dose
Aspartame, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, , Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Orange Flavors (Natural and Artificial). Potassium Citrate, Riboflavin
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Call Toll-Free 1-800-897-6081 (English/Spanish) weekdays