SUGAR-FREE ORANGE MIX
A smart choice for sugar-restricted diets.
This version of our classic fiber formula offers the same benefits as our regular orange mix, without the sugar.
16.9 oz, 30 oz and 42 oz
Gentle** and clinically proven effective.
Fiber for relieving irregularity that won’t cause excess gas.*
Gives you additional fiber to balance out your diet.
1 scoop = 4 caplets
Available in 16.9 oz, 32 oz, and 42 oz
*Based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary. **When used as directed.
(IN EACH ROUNDED TABLESPOON)
Methylcellulose (a non-allergenic Fiber) 2g
Bulk-forming Fiber Laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)†
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 12-72 hours
†When used as directed
Choking: taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have a difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persists for two weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- You have rectal bleeding
- Read and follow label for complete directions for use
These could be signs of a serious condition
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read and follow label for complete directions for use
- Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
- Use product at first sign of constipation or irregularity
- Put one dose in a full glass of cold water
- Stir briskly and drink promptly
- Drinking another glass of water is helpful
Adults & children 12 years of age and over: Start with 1 heaping tablespoon. Increase as needed. 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, up to 3 times per day.
Children 6-11 years of age: Start with 2.5 level teaspoons. Increase as needed, 2.5 level teaspoons at a time, up to 3 times per day.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
- Each rounded tablespoon contains: calcium 85mg and potassium 125mg
- Each rounded tablespoon contains 24 calories from maltodextrin
- Store below 77° F (25° C)
- Protect contents from humidity
- Keep tightly closed
- Phenylketonurics: CONTAINS PHENYLALANIN 52 mg per adult dose
Aspartame, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, , Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Orange Flavors (Natural and Artificial). Potassium Citrate, Riboflavin
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Call Toll-Free 1-800-897-6081 (English/Spanish) weekdays